July. Dragged. On.
I remember writing my July Goals blog post back on my old blog and being super excited for the month, but now that it’s over, all I’m thinking is good riddance. It’s not like the month was bad or anything. It’s more that time was moving way too slowly and I just wanted to move on. Either way, here are some monumental things that happened in July, as well as my to-do’s for August.
01. Losing my blog. You’re probably sick of hearing about this by now, but it definitely was something that really impacted my month for the worse. Losing all my hard work hurt, but I am determined to look at it positively. Earth to Arshi is a great name, and I have so many branding ideas for it that I’m itching to try out. Onwards and upwards, baby.
02. My lack of productivity. There were some tasks that I set out to tackle last month, but thanks to my new-found obsession with blogging, I resorted to pushing said tasks to the back-burner and spent all my time blogging instead. I am giving myself another month, until the end of summer, to get this stuff done.
03. Buying new camera equipment. Getting into blogging as also revived my love for photography, so my parents were kind enough to buy me a tripod and a new lens for me. I’m loving how much I can do with these things, like taking pictures in cool angles, and improving my photos in general.
As you can see, it was a pretty blog-related month! Now for…
01. Get my tasks done. This one is at the top of my list because it is very important that I cross certain things off my list before university starts again in September. Once I have to start studying again, I won’t have time to do much else, so it’s imperative that I bite the bullet and get a move on!
02. Take a trip. Later this month, my family and I will be visiting a very exciting place. Although it’s still a few weeks away I’m really pumped for the photo-ops and amazing blog content I’ll be able to accumulate where I’m going. Don’t want to give too much away, though!
03. Look after myself more. Summertime means 50-degree weather outside, so most of my days are spent at my house. This means the maximum movement I get done is from my bed to the living room couch, and then back again. I want to make sure I’m more active this month, with aiming to walk 10 000 steps minimum per day and being more aware of my caloric intake. I also want to start drinking more water so my skin doesn’t suffer as much!
What are your goals for August?